Friday, October 15, 2004

A Year After

Today marks my one year as RCSE in CDO. Can't believe how time flies so fast!

A year ago, I was still some kinda naive, sweet and bubbly lady who took the RCSE position for North Mindanao, more for personal reasons than professional. I was adviced that my request for transfer can be a career suicide as compared to the more lucrative opportunities the head office can offer. But I still took that leap of faith.

Here, I was exposed to a lot of things. Circumstances, environment and challenges (work related and personal) have molded me into becoming the person I am right now. I have pioneered a number of initiatives. I have trained a lot of people - and sometimes I discipled them (and even fired some). I have developed several processes and structures to better our systems. I have faced lots of issues and problems too.

Some people said I have changed. And I believe they are correct. Yes, I have indeed changed. I can now be feiry, assertive and forceful.... Nevertheless, I have maintained to be sweet and bubbly. Naive? - Naaah, I have matured. I can say I am wiser and stronger than ever before. And yes, I know I have changed - for the better.

This is just one year. Can't wait to look forward to what's in store for me in the next chapter ahead. But it's not all about work. Would like to see myself developing more of my personal side as well. And in time, I know I will get there... God will lead me there .... having a family with 3 kids and a dog, living in a country-home inspired house, with a wide grassy lawn surrounded with white picket fences! =)

1 comments:

BabyPink said...

'yan ang aking kapatid! astiiig!!!:)