Wednesday, February 02, 2005

In Solitude


sunset view
Originally uploaded by Rhyanne.

I went into seclusion over the weekend. I spent a night in a private resort where I witnessed the scenic sunset. So serene, it was a sight to behold. It's so beautiful that even an unskilled photographer like me, can capture a picture with pulchritude as this.

------------------------------------

In solitude, I reflected upon my life's story. On that night, something in me died... Giving a chance for something better to spring forth. Truly, nothing ever grows without being broken.

I prayed and communed with God. As I strolled along the shore, I felt His footprints in the sand. I surrendered everything into His hands.

5 comments:

BabyPink said...

ah, pagkaguapo sa picture oi...:)

Pie said...

thanks for this artik rhy!!! it touched me ... comforting ba. =) God is good! mwah!

ANNA said...

hello rye, ganda ng picture! and the article really moved me, looking forward to having that same experience also.

Ariel said...

Good thoughts, gorgeous picture.
This almost seems out of place, but I thought I should mention that this...

>>The frog finally accpeted his fate and found a new confidence in his 'baldness'. Princesses all over the world were swooned by his confidence and wit!<<

is hilarious. :) Nice work.

Rhyanne said...

Thanks!

In some way, i think people are like that bald frog... We yearn for something we can't have... but all we have to do is make do with what we have, make the best out of it. Look who's talking!... but yeah, it's a struggle.