Friday, February 25, 2005

The Last Drop

Move on I must.

I thought I was already OK, not until my surreal dream. He may be out of my mind, but could he still exist in my heart?

Move on I must. Confusing but liberating.

Why do I still keep the relationship with him - alone? Why am I doing this to myself? Why am I punishing myself?

Move on I must. Painful but bearable.

Looking at the brighter side of things, I must thank him for giving me the chance to be loved in the way that I truly deserve - in the arms of someone else, but him. Yes, he has given me a chance to live again.

Move on I must. Hard, but possible.

Enough has been said and done. I should not tolerate myself being like this anymore. I should not babysit nor nurture these wallowing pangs of heartaches.

I must, I must, I must. It has to be done.

I shall re-live my life and make a brand new start.

2 comments:

Ariel said...

I like your progression. Many "possible" things are hard, aren't they? Go get 'em.

BabyPink said...

amen!:)