Thursday, March 10, 2005

Here Comes The Sun


new horizon
Originally uploaded by Rhyanne.
No one can go back and make a brand new start. But anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

At last, the long awaited time for me has come. I am punctuating the end of my past. I cannot undo the things from yesterday. But I still have the option of shaping my tomorrow.

I know I have cried a lot. My eyes sated with tears, that it has blocked my sight to see the blessings that have come my way. I have given much impetus on what I have lost, failing to see the beautiful side of it - freedom.

Now that I am single and available, I am exposed to limitless possibilities. While I am still unattached, I have some chances of meeting anybody - say, the most eligible bachelor in town? Or who knows - the country's heartthrob idol, or perhaps just a simple ordinary person, like me. Whoever he might be the point is that while I am still single, I am open to infinite serendipities.

But don't get me wrong. My mission is not to search for a new love. No, Not yet. After the spending too much time under the rain, I think I need ample time for respite. Allow me to indulge for some solitary interlude.

Freedom. Hope. Zest. Discovery. Exploration. More. Much More.

Life offers a thousand chances. And while that door of chances is not yet closed, I can practically savor this moment and be happy, beautiful and free!

3 comments:

BabyPink said...

time for yourself... and yourself alone.:)

Rhyanne said...

Oh, yes indeed! Life is beautiful and there is so much more to enjoy about it!

Thanks Di, for everything. For the encouragement and the support!

Love you. Mwah!

Lynneskee said...

your writing neves ceases to amaze me.
i think this will be a good time for you. for a while there i thought you forgot to appreciate the kind of person that you are - the rare kind. never lose sight of how special you are rhy....