Saturday, June 04, 2005

My Pink Cadillac

Where do I begin?

This is a two-pronged question for me. First, asking, where do I begin in recounting the great tales of my adventure in Europe? All the memories, the excitement and the fun cannot be contained. Sometimes words are not enough.

Secondly, where do I begin in my work? After my two-week vacation, my work has piled up. Now I’m back here again with a barrage of deadlines, a salvo of 1,000++ unread emails, plus a heaping of projects of immediate implementation. No, I am not complaining. Just overwhelmed. The trip was all worth it!

But how do I now blog my adventures? Stories of my European excursion must not go unrecorded. Lest, they be kept only in my mind. And with passing of time, those memoirs might not exactly fade way, but could perhaps eventually loose its color. Thus, I am creating a separate journal for my travels. Introducing, Pink Cadillac!

Join me in my travels. Pack your bags and hop in to my Pink Cadillac!

(ps. Pink Patio will still be my main home base)

0 comments: