Monday, May 15, 2006

Walking on the Dessert - Myself



Incidentally after writing my reflection on the lessons from the dessert… Surprise, surprise, fate brought me to the quintessential place itself – Egypt. Well, I did not exactly go to very location – but at least I was already close to it. No, I did not go there for spiritual sojourn, but for a business trip.

I stayed in Cairo and happened to drop by Alexandria – North of Egypt. On my way home, we stopped over in Dubai – where I spent another three days there. Will share the tales of my journey in my Pink Cadillac… But this is after I am done recounting my journey on my last year’s Euro-tour. (Am not yet done with my Rome and Vienna trip… which means, my Egypt blog may take some time… gulp!)

After being gone for two weeks, I am faced with tons of work. Am now singing, “Where do I begin?…” My officemates missed my presence so much, that this morning I had a hard time scheduling my time. I was torn between two meetings. Haaay! I wish the ones running after me were men, but no, they were work… But then again, would have probably preferred the latter. I actually do not need a legion of men. I only need ONE. And that ONE is still hard to find!

Oh well, am back. Back to my work, back to paying my credit cards, back to reality.

2 comments:

Susan Abraham said...

Hi Rhyanne, saw that you had popped nto my blog. It's been a long while. Are you in Hong Kong?
Looks like you're having a wonderful time and you're very pretty too, by the way. love as always

Lanee Girl said...

huuuuwooooowwww! ok ra ng daghang work basta u had fun sa imo trip bsan busines trip to ;)