Sunday, July 29, 2007

Mind Games

I promised myself to learn how to play the game. Not to fall too fast, too soon. Well, it's too late now. I think I already did... But I think I have to let you go.

This thing we have is causing me so much pain. And again I am plumetted into a web of confusion. If you love me, show it. If you are really my knight in shining armor, prove it. And stop pushing me... if you have no plans on catching me when I fall.

Why do you play these mind games with me? Is it fun making me love you, then you backing out? Do you enjoy the fact that I am an easy hopeless romantic target, that I will love you always?

If so, well maybe I'll just stop. Then what? Game's over.... I guess you lost.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rhy,pareho tayo ng situation ngayon as in..i dont really know what to do now...i dont know wat move i'll make..huhuhu

Rhyanne said...

Hi anonymous...

I dont know what to say, except that I feel your pain.