Monday, August 15, 2011

Retail Therapy

I shopped until I dropped.  With my office strategically located beside the mall, I take  delectable trips to the shops as my sweet dessert to cap off my lunch breaks.

As soon as I swiped my credit card, I knew I would have to deal with the guilt after the transaction.

But when I had my purchases at hand, I could not wait to have a fashion parade when I reach home.

After I removed the tags from my purchases and tried to find a space in my overflowing closet, I am starting to feel guilty of my splurge fest and shopping frenzy.

Nevertheless, better to cry from an empty wallet and overloaded closet, than cry from a broken and confused heart.

Seriously, at some point, this has to stop... But which one?  The shopping? or the broken heart?

0 comments: