Friday, January 20, 2012

Hello 2012



Hello blog world, I’m back after a long hiatus.

Feels like I am a stranger in my own blog site.  And oh those stories of heartaches and tears, seems like ancient history already.

I have wiped away my tears, put my lipstick on, and faced the world with a brand new smile, with Munchkin by my side. 

Indeed, life is like a roller-coaster ride.  It has its ups and downs.  But do not panic, just hold on tight because gravity will take you back in place.

I have filled this blog with my silence because I was entrapped with the mundane activities and endless pursuit of nothingness (i.e. job hunting, to be specific)

This year, I endeavor to be better and more productive than last year.  I am not the type of person who makes a list of new year’s resolutions.  But I have realized that what gets written, gets measured and done.

So here I am with great boldness, declaring before the world wide web my following objectives for this year:

1) Developing more intimacy with God by spending more time in prayer and morning devotions.

2) Nuture and develop my relationship with family and friends through regular communication and providing on time response to all messages received.

3) Staying fit and healthy by adding more vegetables and fruit in to my meals.   Tuesdays will be my vegetarian day.

4) Have a reasonable allocation of my budget expenditure and reduce my spending on clothes, shoes and bags by 10%.

5) Try to stay positive and remain at peace amidst the uncertainties.

For some, my list may look like simple and effortless to even consider it as a resolution.  But to me it is.  Because these are the very things I have failed to give due attention and care.

2012 is about rearranging my priorities to where it matters most. 

Hello 2012, Hello happiness!

0 comments: