Monday, June 25, 2012

Rain


It has been raining, gray and cold for the consecutive past few weeks now, and more showers predicted in the next coming days or so. Not only is it a chilly winter, but it is also wet and frosty.

Heaven must know how I feel deep inside.  Heaven must be joining me in tears, as my heart weeps while it bleeds.  But what's the use of crying, when I know I can't cry hard enough for you to hear me?  So let the it rain.  May you be soaked in my tears.  This way I get to feel the touch of you, even for a brief flowing moment.  And soon enough you'll dry yourself, and I will vanish like vapor before your presence, just like how I already did.

To die and part is a less evil; but to part and live, there, there is the torment.

Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too.

0 comments: