Thursday, December 13, 2012

Holiday Blues




I think a tad of the Christmas holiday blue bug has infected my little bluebird heart.

The season of Christmas comes along with strong emotions. It reminds you of togetherness and it longs the presence of the people you treasure the most.  So in the spirit of posterity, allow me to be sentimental and express these caged feelings.

I may be silent, but does not mean that I have stopped loving.

Those we love actually don't go away.  They walk beside us everyday.  Unseen, unheard but always near... hidden deep inside the recesses of our hearts....  Still loved. Still missed...

And just because it is Christmas, i say this with no hope, no expectations, no agenda... Have a Merry, Merry Christmas my Munchkin! (oh, how I miss calling his name!)

Now that I have said my piece,  I too can have my own Merry Little Christmas!!!

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way ...

0 comments: